[at-l] List thoughts (was something boring about food)

In a message dated 11/12/2003 12:26:53 PM Eastern Standard Time,
sloetoe@yahoo.com writes:

> YOU STILL DON'T GET IT. (LONG STRING OF SAILOR LANGUAGE.) THERE
> IS GREAT INTEREST IN TRAIL HISTORY, PRESERVATION, MAINTENANCE,
> ETC. ON THIS LIST. WHAT THERE IS NO ( _______*N*O*_______ )
> INTEREST IN ON THIS LIST IS BEING TOLD ONCE AGAIN THAT THERE'S
> NO INTEREST IN TRAIL HISTORY, PRESERVATION, MAINTENANCE, ETC. ON
> THIS LIST. So you DON'T spark interest, you DROWN it, off list
> and on.

                 I mean this respectfully Sloetoe.

                Where exactly is the interest you cite?

                 And how does shouting down calls for examining the greater
Trail by using words like "tired rant" and "shit" work for that purpose you
allege you are supporting? Or invariably singling out the few who do promote it
as irritations? How does this post work for it?