[at-l] Shelter, shelter burnng bright...

>>Ah..but camping under the stars is the most stealthy
>>of them all (the way I like to camp best).
>
>In the East that can be a dinner invitation for bugs. :)

I read this as, "In the East that can be an invitation for dinner," and I
was thinking, "Wow, they're really nice to campers in the east!"

Kelly Whitman
INTP
"There ARE no other women like me."  -- 7 of 9

Concerned that messages may bounce because your Hotmail account is over
limit? Get Hotmail Extra Storage! http://join.msn.com/?PAGE=features/es