[at-l] "...there'll be fighting in the streets..."

There comes a time in every man's life in which he seems to end up with
a dog. Sometimes it is a tall dog...with brown legs. Other times the dog
seems to be shorter, having legs of colours other than brown. Then,
again, I've seen occasions in which the dog was of a height that seemed
to be somewhere in the middle of tall and short and the colour of their
legs was many and varied...sometimes having even brown amongst the
colours making up the legs. There was the time I saw the three-legged
dog. I can only guess that the colour of the missing leg was the same as
the colour of the legs that weren't missing. Then again again...what if
the three legs that weren't missing were actually missing from some
other dog, or dogs...and, the colour of the legs weren't the same as the
colour of the leg that was missing from the dog that now had the three
legs from other dogs? That'd open a real can of worms. Now, that brings
up a good question...who puts the worms in the can to begin with. And,
do they live in there? I've never seen a three-legged worm. Canned or
otherwise. How come on some food products you buy at food product
selling places there will  be a thing that says "Best if purchased
by..." does that mean that if you buy it by that date, it will then last
forever at the place you take it from the store? Shouldn't it say "Best
if used by..."? Then again, I've seen things last lots longer than those
dates...and, I've seen things bad long before those dates...so, it
really is a crap shoot. Hmmm...did I tell anyone I got a new dog?

--
Felix J. McGillicuddy
ME-->GA '98