[at-l] *ahem* (gear list)

No, he brought all his stuff into a shelter and set it up, then wrote a note
that he'd killed his father, left it on his sleeping bag, then split.  The
next people into the shelter called the cops, who arrived about 2:00 a.m. to
inspect everything.  The kid really had killed his father in VA Beach, and
they eventually caught him.  The same guy who found the gear and note was
alone in a shelter when the crazy guy who was arrested in Boiling Springs
showed up.  He was right nervous!  He stayed in a shelter with us that night,
and we kept encouraging him to move on because he might attract some other
loony.  <G>  He was a really nice guy, carried and played a backpacker's
guitar.  I'm not home, or I'd look up his name.  anklebear

On Tue, 11 Nov 2003 12:15:36 EST, Slyatpct wrote