[at-l] El Nino! (was Clothing for a thru)

Hoplite wrote:
>Anyone know if 2004 is an El Ni~o year?

I haven't checked lately.  If anyone would know, it would be the
Weathercarrot.

>I'm HopLite, by the way.  =)  I'm one of those wacky lightweight
>hikers.  Its been super fun (minus flamewars and trolling lately) to
>ghost on this list of late.  Being around so many wise (if stubborn)
>heads can be really eduactional if you keep an open mind.

Welcome to the zoo.  Pull up a log and grab a smashmellow -

At the rate we're using them, someone better order another barrel of
smashmellows.  Where's Red when you need her?

Walk softly,
Jim

Send a QuickGreet with MSN Messenger
http://www.msnmessenger-download.com/tracking/cdp_games