[at-l] totally OT: Re: " ... "

Dog Tag wrote:
>I just got a really shitty (private) email from a guy who said that off
>topic posts were not welcome, but I'd already written this, so I'm
>sending it anyway.

ROTFLMAO   ----- my first thought was - you gotta be kidding.  After the
green countertops, football, fundmentalist rants and all the other OT
garbage that's floated through here in the last 2 years, telling you not to
post OT stuff is just pure stupidity.  And I don't care who said it.

If I haven't said it before (and I'm sure I haven't) -- welcome to the
campfire, watch out for the flames - and grab a smashmellow if you can find
them.

>With that statement, I'll also say that for a collection of hikers,
>y'all certainly are uptight about the dumbest shit.

Yeah - it gets that way.  at-l was started as a hiking list - worked
justfine for about 6 years.  Then the "reformers" got here.  Nuff said.

Walk softly,
Jim

Is your computer infected with a virus?  Find out with a FREE computer virus
scan from McAfee.  Take the FreeScan now!