[at-l] *ahem* (gear list)

> Get one of the lightweight rigid cases.  If your glasses are riding in
> your pack,
> there is a very good chance they'll get mangled.

i second this motion! you can get really light cheap plastic ones from kmart
and such places... i broke mine but my glasses survived..

> I find the two most useful tools are the tiny scissors and the little
> knife.  If you don't
> use the fish skinner, wine bottle opener, saw, screwdriver, etc, find a
> model without them.

i enjoy my leatherman micra..it is not light but has a screw dirver small
enough for my glasses and a VERY TOUGH scissor and a metal tweezer that
works better then teh victorinox varaity.

wisperlight

---