[at-l] New to list.

Doolittle,

Reference your post, dated 11-10-03, where you advise, “I'm new to the list
and was really hoping to get some encouragement and positive friendly advise
from the list.“

Welcome to the List.

You further advise, “(The list) has been very negative and discouraging.  I
... am saddened that the hoped for friendliness and support may not be
there.  Is this a representative couple of weeks of posts?”

Don’t despair.  Look at this in a positive light.  I discovered, I had
accrued a very large number of emails.  These included a thread on a topic
in which I'm particularly interested; I saved that thread until the end.  I
read the first post in the thread; it said nothing about the Subject
Heading.  I selected another post, further along, from someone who is
typically sane and restrained; it was similarly void.  I was perversely
thrilled to delete the entire thread.

Kelly (kellyswhitman@hotmail.com) and amy (askowronek@mindspring.com) are
having a serious discussion as we speak, as they say.

Read and copy the “good” ones.  Paste them to a file, and save them.
Delete, unread, the “bad” ones.  You will learn which ones they are.

Again, welcome to the list.

Steve

Frustrated with dial-up? Get high-speed for as low as $26.95.