[at-l] Re: " ... "

--- Jim and/or Ginny Owen <spiriteagle99@hotmail.com> wrote:
> Sir Toe wrote:
> >### Weary was giving due reference to your steadily-cited
> >previous personalizations, Jim.
>
> So when was the last time I even mentioned his name ...

### "Personalizations" that you have made, Jim, to yourself,
your family, your friends, your business associates, your [...],
to give heft to various statements made in humor, in
seriousness, etc. Not "getting personal" citations of Weary's
name by you. Again, Weary was simply giving due reference.

Toenotinmouth

=====
Spatior! Nitor! Nitor! Tempero!
   Pro Pondera Et Meliora.