[at-l] hiking poles

Yes but none of the messages are: "Let me fly the plane into the Pentagon",
once the plane is on the ground other action can be taken. Not to say that
someone couldn't get around this but it would be much more difficult than
holding a Flight Attendant and threatening to cut her throat if the door
wasn't opened. Which apparently is what occurred on 9-11

Bryan

"Si vis pacem para bellum"