[at-l] quick note: cold temps and extra food. ... was Trail Food,How you 7 days

--- Kelly Whitman <kellyswhitman@hotmail.com> wrote:
> I hike very warm, so as long as I keep moving I'm
> fine, but when I bed down I'm fuh-reezing.

### If you're moving, you don't need much extra food to cover
even frigid temps. Extra becomes "emergency", which you may be
overdoing 5 or 6 times. Also, feasting on high fats will make
your body warm, and your legs feel like crap.

hypothermictoe