[at-l] Town stops and...other naturalist observations... Re: OT:rrrrrrrodent copulation.

--- Steve Adams <stephensadams@hotmail.com> wrote:
> Thanks.
### Least I could do.

> Now, you don’t mind explaining things about birds and bees do
> you?  Mysteries abound.
### Not at all. Be happy to. A snap.

Birds are SoBos (though I'm amazed at this time of year that you
hadn't made that connection). As far as town stops and that
other subject, birds are through-and-through SoBos: they often
do it in flight, and barely let their feet hit the ground.

Bees, on the other hand, are *so* prototypical NoBo: many more
in number, when they don't find their populations' accomodations
up to snuff, they take over the joint in a swarm, and build to
suit -- too often staying past their welcome. The actual ah
"use" of accomodations is characterized by a lot of dancing
around a Queen or two, vomiting drones, sugar-covered floors --
the whole and usual NoBo deal.

So.
There's the birds and the bees, revealed.
> Thanks, again.
### You're entirely welcome.

> Steve  (A lot less confused.)
>
> P.s., I had thought such speed was limited to guinea fowl and
> me.  My wife always has a smoke and drums her fingers a lot
after her somersault.
### OK, so, nix the chipmunk model. (My advice.) Deep6 (pun not
intended) the bird model... (Not working, right?) Sounds like
you need the porcine model Steve. (Or am I mixing that up with
the African lion? Anybody remember? How on earth to you Google
this'un?)

Thoreautoe
(The sea turtle)