rrrrrrrodent copulation... Re: [at-l] Downsides to frequent resupply.

--- Steve Adams <stephensadams@hotmail.com> wrote:
> “Treat towns like chipmunks treat sex.”
>
> What in the world are you talking about?
### Think "blitzkrieg".

See target.
Exercise assets.
Engage and overwhelm.
Disengage and disappear.

I'll draw you a picture:
They usually put on a show just before they get into your food
bag. This may explain why you did not pay much attention to the
goings on, having suppressed painful memories... But when you
see one of them bopping around, and another, out of nowhere,
crashes into the first at 10,000mph, causing the two to
somersault together in a chattering furball like bionic billiard
balls, then the second one POOF! disappears, leaving the first
one standing there.... wondering just WHAT went on??????

Hikers should get into town (a lovely experience, true!), do
what needs to be done, and split, in about as much time as it
takes to write this sentence -- unless'n they're getting a
Guinness poured, in which case, 'tween the pouring and the
drinking, time sloes. (I have consulted with Einstein, Witten,
and Hawking on this.)

Hope that helps.

Stringtoe

=====