[at-l] who has hiking poles for sale???

In a message dated 11/5/2003 7:28:01 AM Eastern Standard Time,
hudsom@us.ibm.com writes:

> If you want to go "high style" Campmor has Lekis on sale:

I always recommend Lekis because of their awesome customer service.  I've had
two sections, both handles and multiple tips replaced over the years either
on the trail when needed through a distributor, or at Trail Days where they'll
also clean the poles.

If money is an issue, do as Weary suggests, and find a couple saplings in the
woods and use those.  The wooden poles work nearly as well on trail, but have
more somewhat more character.  One of the only other drawbacks being that
they don't collapse for off trail travel.