[at-l] Kurt Russell Tents

This has been a big topic on the Women Hiker's list.  There are people there
who have been waiting for over a year.  We knew Kurt quite well and this is
not typical of him so we have no idea what his happening.  His grandmother,
who was more like his mom, died a while back and he has not been filling
orders since then.  You could try to contact him via phone (listed under his
name in Myrtle Beach) but that has not worked either lately.  My suggestion
is that she send him a certified letter asking for her money back if he
cannot fill the order within 30 days.  That did work with a couple of women
I know.  They got their money back with no explanation.

Kurt is a really great guy and this is a big mystery.  I suggest that your
mom get on the WH list and check into Brawny's tents.  They are better and
she would get one right away.

Gotta run...leaving for my surgery in Augusta now.  If you need any other
info about this you may e-mail me at athummingbird@pocketmail.com  If anyone
wants to reach us, we can be contacted via pocketmail for the next 6 days or
so.
Hummingbird