[at-l] Cooking Challenge (idea for {any} Ruck)

I love my zip stove.  When I was hiking in GA this spring, everyone coveted
my homeade tortillas that I cooked up as needed.

Alexis (t-ktl)

PS.  I'm back after a hiatus here, some hiking some other chaos in my life.
I had to get off the AT this spring after about a hundred miles with a knee
injury and things falling apart at home in my abscence.  Now, there's no
longer a home to fall apart in my abscence so I guess that's progress.