[at-l] Death Of A Trail Companion

In a message dated 11/2/2003 3:42:21 PM Eastern Standard Time,
the_rev_mrf@kingcon.com writes:

> Someone asked me once "Will our pets be with us in heaven?"  This was my
> response:  If we believe in a Creator God, I see no reason why not!

Rusty,

When I was working at Sears someone came in complaining about a dog in a car
with the windows rolled most of the way up suffering in the hit.  We made an
announcement.  One of my co-workers, a young Christian type, when I compared it
to leaving a baby in the car, just blew it off with "dogs have no souls"

It's no wonder I have troubles living in the Bible Belt.  I'm pretty sure
Rok's dog has a straight ticket to heaven or thereabouts.

Sly