[at-l] Body Puffiness & Swelling

>"... Any doctors out there?

I would advise talking to your doctor, or one familiar with exercise-related
disorders. I find such symptoms to be related to fluid retention, rather than
dehydration.

 But my knowledge of such matters is nebulous at best. I do know that kidneys
 are critical body parts. I spent three years caring for a father-in-law on
 dialysis because his kidneys had stopped working.

 I resolved never to undergo dialysis myself -- and to take special care when
 symptoms hint at kidney problems.

  Having said this, I doubt if you have a serious problem. But check it out with
  a knowledgeable physician anyway.

  Weary