[at-l] "Not Without Peril"

Skeeter,
See http://www.mountwashington.org/visitor/surviving.html for a brief
explanation of the accident (reproduced below).
Dave Hughes
Worthington, OH

  "The Mount Washington Cog Railway has experienced only one major accident
   since its founding in 1869. In 1967, due perhaps to human error, a switch
   on the track was improperly set. As a result, a descending train lost its
   braking power, began to pick up speed and finally derailed. Eight of the
   passengers aboard died."