[at-l] Opinions on next section (NC/TN)

In a message dated 10/28/2003 4:10:31 PM Eastern Standard Time,
trippclark@mindspring.com writes:

> So, I guess I'll skip this short piece and pick it up later.  SO. . . I'd
> appreciate any feedback on these two sections that I am considering (1 &2
> above).  Does one stand out as significantly better than the other?  Any
> significant "WOW" spots in either section? Do any of these spots present unusual
> "risks" for leaving a vehicle for the weekend?  Thanks in advance for the
> feedback!

I'd just keep hiking north and go from Carvers Gap to Rt 19E and take it
easy, staying at Overlook and Applehouse.  However, either end is notorious for
parking.  You may want to get a shuttle from Bob Peoples or some else in the
area.

Sly