[at-l] Greylock Guide

It is not a guide to Greylock per se, but the AMC puts
a hiking guide for Mass and RI that has a great map of
Greylock and a nearby description of trails.
(For a weekend backpack, used to love going up the
Moneybrook trail and coming down the Hopper).

In any case, the url is:
http://tinyurl.com/sllf

You can probably find it in your local outfitter if
you live in New England, or even New York I imagine.

The rest of the guidebook is has some pretty good
description of other hiking trails in Mass.  The RI
section skimps on many of the hiking trails avail. in
my home state.

=====
--Thoreau