[at-l] Dutch Treat

Dear Friends,

Because of Jan's deteriorating condition, they have been able to move up his
back surgery to November 6th.  So, this Monday, we will be driving to
Augusta (Medical College of GA) for the pre-op work-up and then back again
for the surgery the following week.  So please keep him in your prayers.
All of his discs are either ruptured or damaged and it will be a very major
operation.  I am a wreck about it but trying to hang in there one day at a
time.

Hugs, Hummingbird