[at-l] Swedish Hikers Find 70 Pairs of Shoes Filled With Butter

Wouldn't critters eat the butter long before it spoiled?

Kelly Whitman
INTP
-----------
"There ARE no other women like me."  -- 7 of 9

>Sounds like a cache ...
>do we know what sort of butter?
>does butter really spoil in the arctic?
>maybe their trying to soften the shoe leather?
>if it's yak butter is there any tea lying nearby? sugar?

> > Swedish Hikers Find 70 Pairs of Shoes Filled With Butter

Surf and talk on the phone at the same time with broadband Internet access.
Get high-speed for as low as $29.95/month (depending on the local service
providers in your area).  https://broadband.msn.com