[at-l] Hammock + pack question

I've read different things about being able to keep your pack inside the
hammock with you.  I'm looking at getting the Hennessy ULTRALITE BACKPACKER
A-SYM (with ropes/webbing changed to support up to 250 pounds), but it's
only around 8 feet long and I'm 6 feet tall.  That's enough to sleep in, but
I'm not sure that's enough room for me and my pack.  I prefer the Backpacker
Asym because it's under 2 pounds.  My other option would be the EXPLORER
ULTRALITE A-SYM, a little heavier but at 10' long there should be enough
room for my pack as well.  Any advice, experience?

Kelly Whitman
INTP
"There ARE no other women like me."  -- 7 of 9

Want to check if your PC is virus-infected?  Get a FREE computer virus scan
online from McAfee.