[at-l] Where are more...

Hm... there are two shots of a woman with blonde hair wearing a blue top and
beige shorts talking into a microphone, and in the foreground you can see
the tops of bagpipe pipes.  Or maybe they're something else?  Or, I'm losing
my mind, which is entirely possible as well.  lol

Kelly Whitman
INTP
"There ARE no other women like me."  -- 7 of 9

>Bagpipes. It's way too early in the morning, but I didn't see any bagpipes.

Never get a busy signal because you are always connected  with high-speed
Internet access. Click here to comparison-shop providers.
https://broadband.msn.com