[at-l] Duncannon, PA In the News

Very nice article about Duncannon. Thank you for posting the link.

My recollections of Duncannon include walking next to a guard rail on the narrow shoulder of the road leading to the supermarket  and having somebody aim their car at us.

I also recall it was over 100 degrees and the staff at the Texaco restaurant and truck stop  treated us smelly hikers very well as we sat around for a few hours in the air conditioning.

Duncannon was also where the story of Elmer occurred at the Doyle in 1999.

PA