[at-l] Where are more Gathering Photos???

At 01:42 PM 10/20/2003 -0400, Marsha wrote:
>Thanks to Chomp for the Gathering photos, aren't there any more? Give em up.
>
>Marsha
>Cleveland

Okay, okay. I didn't take time to title them but here's the URL for
everything I shot on digital. http://www.jimbullard.org/Gathering/index.htm
It's a slide show so it may take a while to load. The 'wedding' is there
with Brother Woodelf (sorry I don't have a copy of his "reading from the
book of Felix"), the Final White Blaze presentation and proof that Felix
was indeed there unless maybe it was a doppelganger. It's always hard to
tell with Felix.

Saunterer