[at-l] Did you say "Thank You"?

Did you say "Thank You"?
Did you send that summit photo you promised? Drop a postcard to that favorite
hostel? Send a note to that maintaining club? A get well card to Keith Shaw?
No doubt you remember seeing those kinds of postcards and photos displayed
proudly at many hostels, stores, and post offices. They really do mean a lot to
those that receive them.
Addresses for almost everyone are in the ALDHA Companion or Wingfoot's book.
If you need help finding any addresses, post here or drop me a line. I'm sure
we can find any addresses you want.
Thank you,
Teej