  From: Leslie Booher
  To: Snodrog5@aol.com ; at-l@backcountry.net
  Sent: Thursday, October 16, 2003 11:32 PM
  Subject: Re: [at-l] Felix?

    >Oh yeah, hey Felix?
    >"Get your hand off my butt," was one of the highlights of my Friday night.

    I've been advised to inform you that the quote was "I like your hand on my
    arse". You were listening with your bad ear, remember? (And, no...it wasn't
    really 'arse')

  Really?? Man, no wonder I slept alone all weekend...

  This is beginning to sound more and more like "Trains, Planes, and Automobiles".  I'm beginning to wish I'd been there.  <G>  anklebear