[at-l] Felix?

Quoting Mark Hudson <hudsom@us.ibm.com>:

> I got the latest issue of the ATN in the mail last night. Again I was
> disappointed not to find the Ministry of Funny Walks.  :  (
> Maybe we can get Felix a job as the ATN editor, and then he can put himself
> in every issue??? <g>

Yeah, I'm sure that's what everyone wants...a guy who sez stuff like 'enuff'
and 'folx' and 'ain't none of it matches none of the rest of it' to be in
charge of the magazine. I say y'all get your pen and pencil sets out and write
them folx at the ATC letters tellin' 'em how much you like them stories.
(Hmmm...let I reword that...only you folx that like 'em write. Those of you
that don't like 'em should write your congressmen/women about the speed limit
laws of your own individual states.)