[at-l] Gathering

Back at work, only with the usual sleep deprivation and post-Gathering
grin...
Not going to try to give a review, I just wanted to say it was nice to
finally meet Saunterer, unfortunately only in passing, but now I have a
face to tie to the name. Also meant Black Wolf, of course Sunday morning on
the way out. There was also the usual list of suspects that always seem to
be headed by Jim+Ginny and Pog. Red was missed (they can't blame the
campfire noise on her <g>). It was great seeing everybody.
I guess my cure for the usual post-Gathering let-down should be to start
planning next years hike, but I have to go pretend to work...

Hey, was Felix there??? If so he did a good job of hiding from me <g>.

BTW, the hiker wedding started with Friar Wood Elf beginning "Tonights
reading is from the first book of Felix..."
I think that's when everybody cracked up.... <g>

skeeter