Double Think (Was [at-l] Letterboxing)

At 05:33 PM 10/9/2003 -0400, you wrote:
> >"... Should we be sweating the small stuff?"
>
>Probably not. I was just making a back handed slap at a silly motto. One
>can not
>logically support the concept of "Leave No Trace" while leaving caches of
>stuff
>in the wilds.
>...clip...
>
>I recognize, also, that I may be wrong. Perhaps George Orwell's concept of
>"double think" -- the holding of several contradictory beliefs at the same
>time
>-- is alive and growing.
>
>Weary

Yeesh Weary, you're just figuring that out? Take all these people that want
government services but don't want to pay taxes, people who get married and
then play around, people who hate smog and drive gas guzzling SUVs, people
who want cheap products from 3rd world countries but complain about losing
jobs in the US. The list is endless. Double think isn't just alive, it's
rampant.