[at-l] Letterboxing

Pat Villeneuve wrote:

> Are you talking about geocaching, or is this something different?
> Give Me Chocolate, who has gone geocaching in the Phoenix area

	Letterboxing -
		http://www.letterboxing.org/

	Geocaching -
		http://www.geocaching.com/

	Letterboxing has been around longer, geocaching has more participants.
Both are great fun. I started geocaching since that's what was available
in my area, but it looks like letterboxing is growing here. I'll likely
start adding them to our outings.

	Ron
--

must preside at our assemblies.