[at-l] Letterboxing

I forgot to mention that during my harrowing adventure in the Catalinas I
did place a letterbox on Butterfly Trail, although I'm going to wait to
submit the clues until the trail is safe.  There aren't very many
letterboxes around here and placing them is one of the many reasons I go
hiking.

Are there any other letterboxers on the list?  I know there are some
letterboxes along the AT.  Has anyone letterboxed while thruhiking?

Kelly Whitman
INTP
"There ARE no other women like me."  -- 7 of 9

Instant message with integrated webcam using MSN Messenger 6.0. Try it now
FREE!  http://msnmessenger-download.com