[at-l] Snowy Weekend at Katahdin

TJ,
I loved hearing the "Katahdin news."
It has alot more impact now that I've been up there (twice!). I don't know how a person could go up those rocks in icy conditions, altho I expect they do. I just can't fathom it myself. It took me every bit of traction in my possession (shoes, arms, butt) to navigate some spots. I am in awe.
What happened to Mudbutt and Bumpkin? Did they summit? Did they get separated?
Recent-MemoryLaneShoe