[at-l] Gathering Weather

Okay, it's a bit early for the "weather guessers" to be right, but right now on Weather underground the forecast for Hanover for this weekend is "Friday-Sunday Mostly clear, lows around 40, highs in the lower 60's".  I hope it really is mostly clear; it seems to rain quite often at the Gathering.

I'll be watching closely because Willow is camping with me.  It's been in the 30's every night here in Lowell (northern MA, 5 mins from Nashua NH) for over a week.  Frost again last night.  Bring warm clothes :-)

Twilight