[at-l] Recent AT Finishes

Got word from Leanna "Moonshadow" Joyner saturday (yesterday)that she
summitted in the morning and had a flight home scheduled from Manchester NH airport
this morning.  She was very excited.   And recieved email from Regan Wendell's
mom that she left Monson on saturday 9/27 expecting to summit on Tuesday 10/8
then head to the Gathering.  Her mom dropped her car off in Millinocket so she
would have convenient transportation.   I'm hoping she stops by my place on
her way south.

                                        Art