[at-l] National "Take Back Your Time" [so you can HIKE ! ] Day

Even if *technically* Off [as opposed to On] Topic (which is why I cannot tell whether to actually read a post labeled "OT" or not since I cannot tell what it actually means) ... these URLs

<http://www.newdream.org/publications/timepoll.html>

<http://www.simpleliving.net/timeday/>

suggest a new movement is AFOOT that ALDHA could or maybe should support as consistent with the ethos and culture of HIKING on the AT ... or its founders ...

I mean, really, think how far YOU could hike if you started your thru this Oct 24 ...
--
OperaMail free e-mail - http://www.operamail.com
OperaMail Premium - 28MB, POP3, more! US$29.99/year