[at-l] Testing... Again

This is ridiculous.  WHERE IS EVERYONE?  Someone ask a gear question, post a
trip report, tell a dirty joke, hell, tell a clean one for that matter.
ANYTHING!  Anybody?  Do I gotta start talking about my icky green countertops
again? (which, by the way, are apparently "in"....Just don't call them "avocado.")
Do I gotta compose a racy, private email to someone and send it to the list?
How about a hearty rendition of Rocky Top?  It's a good thing Survivor comes on
tonight or I might die of boredom.  And why is it every time I apply for
Survivor (which happens to be EVERY SINGLE SEASON) I get rejected?  Ha!  If I DID
get selected as a contestant, I'd either be the first to go, or the one to
leave with a million bucks.  Holy moly, we ain't even heard about Felix's ice
cream eating habits lately.  Ya'll just wait.  I got myself a hiking trip planned
for the frosty month of December (Average low? 65) and I'm going to post the
most boringest, longest trip report ever.  That'll teach ya'll.

Sigh.

GoVols