[at-l] Ride to Gathering

In a message dated 10/2/2003 12:20:40 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
johno@monmouth.com writes:

> Seeking ride from Blacksburg, VA (or somewhere close) to The Gathering.
> "Jiggin' Fitz" can head north the Thursday afternoon before event, and would
> like to return south the following Monday. Willing to split tolls &gas cost,
> and/or divide the cost of renting a vehicle. Please contact me at
> jigginfitz@vt.edu

Thanks John, I contacted Jiggin about sharing the cost of a rental.  My time
is up for a 7 day advance on Greyhound and I'd be loathe to spend yet 3 days
on a big dog.

Anyway, looking for riders.  Anyone on the path to the Gathering from
Asheville that needs a ride please contact me asap.

Red, Miss Janet, you out there?

Thanks,

Sly