[at-l] The Gathering: Who is Going? (Running List)

twilight wrote:
>I made a running list for myself, and thought it might be helpful to the
>list.
>Feel free to add yourself. if you're coming.
>
>I know these people are going because they are presenting :-)

Twilight -
You could add JohnO - he's the coordinator.

And (by request) we'll also be "presenting."  Twice, as follows:

Continental Divide Trail workshop  –
For those who want to hike the CDT - it’s different from the other long
trails.  This is your chance to talk to some of those who have done it and
find out what you need to know about it.    Get your questions answered –
see some slides – and learn more about the most beautiful and challenging of
the long distance trails.  For those who have done it – come along and share
the excitement.

Navigation for Long Distance Hiking –
How do you get from here to there when your PDA fell in the creek, your GPS
batteries are dead and your cell phone was eaten by a bear?  Part map and
compass, part orienteering, mostly common sense.  Bring your compass.

So far it looks like maybe 30 of us will be there - should be a real cozy
Gathering, huh?  <G>

Actually, I think Solar Bear has a few more pre-registrations than that.
And JohnO has a few more presenters lined up.  Should be a good one this
year.

Jim

Help protect your PC.  Get a FREE computer virus scan online from McAfee.