[at-l] NC AT License Plate Project

TJ asked if a final design has been picked yet . . . the answer is "no,"
but i think we are getting close . . . so far, the hiker silhouette
design done by Finger's friend is in the lead, but Senator Queen is
soliciting input from the students at the N.C. State School of Design [I
wonder if any of them hike! :)].

Anyhow, I will keep you guys posted - and to those a bit burned out on
the list, while I can relate, I hope folks will hang in there . . .
there is a lot learned and good done among the chaff . . . and one
person's chaff is another's wheat! :)  digest mode has helped me a lot
with managing the volume, too . . .

Take care,

Thru-Thinker
[Clark Wright]