Date: Sat, 27 Sep 2003 10:48:37 -0400
From: "Steve Adams" <stephensadams@hotmail.com>
Subject: [at-l] Kent. Ct???
To: Slyatpct@aol.com
Cc: at-l@mailman.backcountry.net

Hello, Pilgrim,

(He said, adjusting his ten gallon hat, and his chaps.)

Sly, reference your post, dated 9-27-03,  We see them as pilgrims, said
the Rev. John Carter, the minister of St. John's Episcopal Church on Main
Street in Salisbury.

Allegory.  Ministers are full of it

Simply replace pilgrim with sheep.  Sheep come with valuable fleece,
heh, heh, heh, and are to be shorn.  This will reveal our collective value.

Steve