[at-l] Big Foot Conference

> But, how do you know, Shane?  I mean, maybe you just see so
> many of them that you don't  realize they are strange.
> That's like folx are always telling  me "You're warped" or
> "You're weird" ...well, not to me. I'm normal to me. And,
> then some.

Well, You're right.  I mean, once you've met Loup Garou a number of times
and had breakfast with him, he's just an ordinary swamp creature looking for
someone to talk to.

I've often wondered if he goes back to his family and tells them, "I saw a
human today!", and they thought he was nuts...

> Now, my parent's are neither one named Glenn or Carol.

Does this kind of thing run in your family?

Shane