[at-l] Bigfoot near the AT?

In a message dated 9/26/2003 10:35:40 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
weathercarrot@hotmail.com writes:

> Hi - here's an article from today's Bennington Banner. Any thoughts?

WC,

A couple months ago I was looking at used cars at a small lot here in Black
Mountain and got talking to the salesman.  He has written and self-published a
book locally, (it reads more like a journal) about Bigfoot or Sasquatch and
was more interested in talking about it than selling me a car.

He's convinced they live in national parks and forests.  Of course, that
aroused my interest since I walk in them so often and it's a cool subject to say
the least anyway.   The title of the book is Nature's Secret Agents.  He gave
me a copy, which I had him sign.  The inscription:  To Sly, Remember Bigfoot's
watching.  Tom Burnette.  I've only thumbed through it, but he has photos of
foot prints, hairs and Bigfoot herself.

Hmmm... last chapter has him finding a 7-8 pound baby Bigfoot in the
driveway.  It's about 24 inches long, not including the tail, has a head about the
size of a grapefruit and only has hair between the shoulder blades.   He wants to
get it back to his mother and lays in 100 yards from his house.  The mother
never comes back and three days later he finds it dead.

Sounds like the real deal to me!

Sly