[at-l] OT - Eagle Visit

In a message dated 9/26/2003 8:53:14 AM Eastern Standard Time,
Bluetrail@aol.com writes:

> Time for my regularly scheduled Florida Trail promo.  On the FT it is
> possible to see an incredible array of wildlife--eagles, deer, Florida panthers
> (you gotta be lucky to catch this one, but some do), bobcats, armadillos by the
> ton, possums, black bears, raccoons, foxes, wild hogs, coyotes, gopher
> tortosies, Florida box turtles, beaver (in north Florida), a whole array of
> lizards and skinks, a jumble of frogs and toads, and others I'm forgetting.  It's
> an incredible state for observing birds, especially during the winter hiking
> season when many, many species stop over or winter here.  Come on down and
> check out the FT!!!!

You didn't mention my absolute favorite, the Snowy Egret.  I love those
birds.  Hiking season is COMING.  I'm soooo excited.  I've already made plans for
the last two weeks in November and the first 2 weeks in December.  Red and
Cassy are coming down for Christmas (AND NOW maybe Shannon!) But I'll start back
up again in mid January.  It's been a long, hot summer, and I'm taking full
advantage of winter this year.

GoVols