[at-l] Fall Foliage

The fall foliage season is well underway in northern New England.  It should
be at peak or just past peak for the Gathering in Hanover.  I was on top of
Piper Mountain and Belknap mountain yesterday.  They are located in the Lakes
Region of New Hampshire.  There should be some great color in a week or a bit
more.  I'll have to go back to check it out.  Maybe my hiking friend Suz will do
it with me.

                                                    Art