[at-l] Gathering - registration

In a message dated 9/25/03 4:05:14 PM, davids@teratech.com writes:

<< I'm not an ALDHA member (yet), and I understand there was a

pre-registration deadline that is long past.  Is it still possible to

attend the Gathering?  The more and more I hear about it, the more I

want to be there. >>

There is no problem registering apon arrival.  Check out the website
ALDHA.org for directions and schedule.  Come as early as you can get away with and
stay as long as possible.  See you in Hanover.

                                            Art