[at-l] Then The Hail Came

<<I'm ready to b____h slap anyone who recommended the above referenced
journal.  I have
been up ALL NIGHT LONG!  I started reading it after I got home last night,
and I haven't
been able to stop.

Yawn.  I'm sweepy.  I have to work now.  Pooh.

GoVols >>

Thank you! <g>
Should I point out that he's got some other good links listed at the bottom
of his Table of Contents? Some more reading in your spare time?

I started reading it again. Since I'm at work I'll have to limit myself to
three chapters a day or so and at least make it look like I might be
getting some work done.

Should we send you the link to his PCT journal? Only kidding! Wish he had
one...

For anyone who might be going to the Gathering, the author of "Then the
Hail Came" has been tracked down and is supposed to be in attendance, and
doing a Q+A session. I wish he could give writing lessons. Better yet, I
wish my journals read like his...

skeeter