[at-l] Re: Maine moose bags hunter (Bobo)

Just got back from a 2-month section hike starting at
Katahdin and can attest that there is, in fact, 1
moose in Maine.  I mean, something big has to be
dumping all those piles of symmetrical pellets on the
trail, right?  And only a handful of hikers actually
see one... so, the moose walks just ahead of
everybody, pooping and occasionally gets caught by a
hiker :)

-Bobo (new to the list)